Thursday, May 10, 2007

Guy from Yale on Are you smarter than a 5th grader.

Ok, now this just pisses me off for one reason. A guy with a college education is on the show that I mentioned. Everyone knows that to be a contestant on a Fox show you have to be dumb as that goose with the trumpet(swan actually, it's a book look it up). Just think how Jeff must feel knowing that this guy is actually smart. "Wow, you got every answer right. Of course most of these questions people should know the answer to but they aint supposed to damnit!" And then he orders his lowly payed security guards payed from his rich wallet(redneck my ass) & kills the smart man.Just like how on American Idol they kill anyone with an actual shread of talent's chance of being a pop no-nothing. This is my theory of what's going to happen. I could just watch the show, but I have 2 tests to study for. WIGGY TO THE SHWIGGY!

No comments: